This is a volunteer position which performs work of routine difficulty assisting in a wide variety of tasks supporting the Operations Bureau (Patrol Division) and Administrative Services Bureau (Investigations Division, Community Services Division and Support Services Division.)
Acceptable Experience and Training
Must be attending a four-year college or university as a junior or senior that requires an internship for credit in pursuit of a degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement or a related field.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs and applications.
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and effectively communicate, verbally and in written formats.
- Ability to conduct research and apply organizational and analytical skills.
- Exercise sound, independent judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean and acceptable driving record.
- Must submit to and pass a basic background investigation.
- Must be attending a college or university as a junior or senior that allows an internship for credit.
Please refer to the Job Description for additional information.