The Goffstown Fire Department is accepting applications and resumes for a vacant full-time Firefighter I EMT position.
Minimum Requirements Include:
• National Registry EMT-Basic (Must attain NH AEMT Licensure within Iyear of employment);
• Certified Firefighter Level I (Must attain Certified Firefighter Level II within 1 year of employment);
• Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT);
• Valid NH driver's license;
• And the ability to comply with New Hampshire Fire Standards and Training Commission's Rule Part 700.
Applicants with Nationally Registered Advanced EMT or Paramedic with NH recognized Firefighting certifications and/or valid NH commercial driver's license are preferred. Qualified lateral transfers from NH fire departments are encouraged to apply.
Benefits include a competitive salary with vacation/sick/personal time, medical/dental benefits, uniforms, NH Retirement System enrollment; all recertification programs required by Goffstown Fire Department are provided and/or reimbursed by the Department.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, application, and copies of certifications to:
Goffstown Fire Department
Attn: FT Vacancy
18 Church Street
Goffstown, New Hampshire 03045
Fillable applications are available online: http://www.goffstown.com/images/documents/departments/fire department/forms/FDEmployeeApplication.pdf
Applications I Resumes will be accepted until the vacancy is filled.
The Goffstown Fire Department conducts extensive background checks, pre-employment medical exams and drug screening for all successful applicant candidates; an EOE